Step 4: Put Items in Order of Time
- Step 4: Put Items in Order of Time
- Sometimes it's helpful to put things in order of which events happened first, then second, then third, and so on.
- See if you can put the following events in
order of how they probably happened:
- Satisfied dog sleeps happily on top of his house.
- Dog drools over full dish and wags tail happily.
- Dog appears with empty dish in mouth.
- Dog happily munches food.
- Boy fills the dish with food and hands it to hungry dog.
- Dog sits up in begging position in front of empty dish.
(Click here for answers.)