Step 3: Print or Photocopy Your Pages
- Step 3: Print or Photocopy Your Pages
- Some library or classroom computers allow you to print pages.
- Making copies of books and magazine articles:
- Most libraries have a photocopy machine for you to use. In a public library, this might cost a
nickle or dime, so be sure to take some coins with you!
- Before using the copy machine, read the instructions so you don't waste your money!
- Printing from a computer:
- In some cases, you can print the page directly from the computer.
Look for a PRINT command on the page, or ask a teacher or librarian for assistance.
- Spacedog: Most computers have certain keys to press when you want to print a page.
It's often "CommandP" or "AltP". Or sometimes it's simply labeled "Print".
- Spacedog: Do you know the meanings of these words?