Step 3: Data Sheets
- Step 3: Data Sheets
- These are practical and easy to use. Put the important facts next to the source where you find them.
- Write your name at the top of the page.
- Then write the main question that you are trying to find answers for.
- Divide the page into three columns.
- At the top of the far-left column, write "Source". Use this column to list the books
and resources where you search for information.
- At the top of the middle column, write, "Interesting fact".
- At the top of the far-right column, write, "Interesting fact".
- Fill in the blanks with interesting facts as
you find them in each resource.
- Go to a blank fact finder page you can print.