Step 3: The Cluster Method
- Step 3: The Cluster Method (also called "mapping" or "webbing")
- For people who like to draw charts and graphs, this note-taking
method is fun to use.
- Start by drawing a circle in the middle of the page.
- Write down your TOPIC in the center.
- Then draw at least 3 more lines out from the center circle.
- On these lines, write sentences or phrases that relate to your topic.
- You can also draw extra lines to put in additional phrases.
- One line can be your own CONCLUSION about the subject.
- Go to a blank cluster method page you can print.
- Spacedog: Do you know the meanings of these words?