© 2008 Kentucky Virtual Library/Council on Postsecondary Education
- Kentuckiana Digital Library
- The Kentuckiana Digital Library is your gateway to rare and unique digitized collections housed in Kentucky archives. These digital collections are built to enhance scholarship, research and lifelong learning.
- Kentucky Stats
- These pages provide a collection of links to web-based sources of statistical information about Kentucky from local, state, federal and non-governmental sources.
- Kentucky Historical Society (KHS)
- The Society's collections include artifacts, oral history interviews, rare books, historic photographs, manuscripts, and maps.
- Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives (KDLA)
- KDLA has vital records available for those doing general research, family history research, judicial/governmental research or property research.
- Kentucky Secretary of State Land Office
- The Land Office assists researchers trace the history of their properties by providing early Kentucky land patents, Kentucky Cities listings, military registers and land records.
- Kentucky Department for Public Health, Vital Statistics Office
- The Office of Vital Statistics has birth and death records dated after 1911, except delayed records of births for those born before 1911 which have been established by affidavits and documentary evidence.
- Kentucky National Guard History eMuseum
- The KYNG History eMuseum provides art, videos, photographics and other information about the history of the Kentucky National Guard.
- Kentucky Genealogical Society (KGS)
- The Kentucky Genealogical Society is made up of volunteers indexing Kentucky records, including military and cemetery records.
- The Filson Historical Society
- The Filson collection contains items such as books, pamphlets, maps, newspapers, genealogical files, portraits, landscapes, letters, diaries, business records, photographs, prints, sheet music, theater programs, and other material dating from the 18th century to the present.
- University of Kentucky Libraries
- The library system maintains a humanities, social sciences and life sciences collection in William T. Young Library as well as subject libraries in several colleges and departments around campus, each library holding materials related to the particular discipline it serves. These materials and their locations are listed in InfoKat, the Libraries' online catalog.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Family History Library
- The Family History Library contains access to family history, family tree, and genealogy records from around the world, including many from Kentucky resources.
1024 Capital Center Drive | Frankfort, KY 40601
Toll-free: 844-400-5985 | Fax: 502-573-1535